Introduction:

The thing is, a friend who has been following my official account for a long time recently told me that he would interview Ali P6. Actually, his P7 level is enough. He has been developing for 6 years and has been learning new technologies, including Flutter and NDK, which are involved. We talked before and I think he has the ability to do the JOB of P7. We do not put the so-called big factory look too difficult, wait for me to say a little about ali interview needs about skills, and methods!

Don’t know whether you know, we Chinese have a considerable part of the software company, their software development teams are small, even only 1 to 3 people, even not a project team, this team has to bear all the software development of a software company, in the key stage of software packages and development need team members of the day and night to work overtime, Also need to test out the bugs and dreading cannot submit software module function, sometimes if you join the site development team heading off you need to say goodbye to your girlfriend for closed development, you at ordinary times besides coding is eat and sleep (rich company even hire a nanny to cook for you, So that you can spare more time to put into the work, so that you are always in the state of tired and rest, not tired and immediately work)

Is more terrible, will let you contact the interpersonal relationship is very single, in addition to the limited technical personnel work you almost do not see other industry and position of the people, you small circle of friends and a single, or even destroy your original love (imagine, what do you do in field site development more than 2 months, but never to see his girlfriend side, Is your girlfriend going to show you how she feels?

Maybe you get the so-called white-collar salary, but you lose the freedom to enjoy life. If you want to be a technician, especially a developer, I think you will soon understand how much you want to stay in one place for a long time, meet some friends, and live more.

Than our lives and relationships, and job, those of you who is engaged in the pre-sale and market development, there are more than we more time outside of work, and even their working time is sometimes and life time can be both, they can through the market development, meet people in a wide range of industries, can meet all kinds of friends, They have a better chance of getting rich and developing than we do frankly, provided they work as hard as we do. (There is a kind of industrious common man, if you change his place, he will soon become a diligent and outstanding man.)

For more learning and discussion, welcome to join our knowledge planet!

Click here to join us!

We are committed to creating an equal and high-quality Android communication circle. It may not be able to make everyone’s technology advance rapidly in the short term, but in the long run, vision, pattern and long-term development direction are the most important.

There are 2000+ friends here to make your study not lonely ~