Wechat official account: Tangerine Java Technology pit Internet technology exchange internal push group: 693961584 Article first nugget platform, follow-up synchronized update public account, reply "add group" after attention can join the Internet technology exchange internal push wechat group, and discuss interview questions with a group of big factory executives. Reply "666" to obtain all information packs available on the First-line Internet (including development software, development specifications, classic e-PDFs, and some premium learning courses).
For those of you who have had contact with development, I think you should know that this book is definitely a classic in the industry, a prerequisite for advanced Java books, and highly recommended. I dare to say so, read this book did not say bad, the book contains a lot of code design techniques, a new harvest every read it again, this is the design guide books, contains a lot of the JDK source code completely understand need a lot of knowledge reserves and directly see the estimate is very difficult to understand, read is at the heart of systematic thinking, if you can understand where translation of defective, It just means you've taken your skills a step further.
This book has a feature, is that it will be broken down into each of the rules, to read more friendly. I have read it from cover to cover twice, first in my junior year and second in my first year of work. Looking back, the code I wrote then is quite different from the code I write now. I have grown a lot. Now for the third time! Intensive reading and fine dig inside the knowledge points and various details, I believe that after reading I will have different harvest.
Do not make the deadline first, it may take several months, update as time goes by. Please comment below if you have any questions or mistakes
The table of contents is as follows:
- Chapter 1 Introduction
- Chapter 2 Creating and destroying objects
- Chapter 3: Methods common to all objects
- Chapter 4 Classes and Interfaces
- Chapter 5 Generics
- Chapter 6 Enumerations and annotations
- Chapter vii Method
- Chapter eight general programming
- Chapter 9 Anomalies
- Chapter X Concurrency
- Chapter 11 Serialization
- Articles are original, original is not easy, thanks to the mining platform, feel fruitful, help three even ha, thank you
- Wechat search public number: Orange pine Java technology nest, make a friend, enter the Internet technology exchange group
- All the code, sequence diagram and architecture diagram involved in the article are shared and can be requested for free through the public number plus group
- Article if there is a mistake, welcome to comment messages pointed out, also welcome to reprint, the trouble to mark the source is good