This article is participating in Python Theme Month. See the link to the event for more details
"Python is one of the hottest development languages in recent years, and with the development of big data and artificial intelligence, Python is becoming more and more popular among programmers." "Life is short, I use Python" has been widely circulated in the programmer world.
So today, I've brought along some of the most popular Python projects on GitHub. Check them out!
- The System Design Primer
- Python - 100 days from novice to master
- Awesome Python
- Keras: Deep Learning for humans
- HTTPie: human-friendly CLI HTTP client for the API era
- Ansible is a radically simple IT automation system
- Requests is a simple, yet elegant, HTTP library.
- HelloGitHub shares interesting, entry-level open source projects on GitHub
- Face Recognition
- Superset:A modern, enterprise-ready business intelligence web application.
- Manim is an engine for precise programmatic animations, designed for creating explanatory math videos.
- FastAPI is a modern, fast (high-performance), web framework for building APIs with Python 3.6+ based on standard Python type hints.
- mitmproxy is an interactive, SSL/TLS-capable intercepting proxy with a console interface for HTTP/1, HTTP/2, and WebSockets.
- Docker Compose
- Pipenv: Python Development Workflow for Humans
All right! I'll admit that this post is a bit watery today, but seeing how excited people are for the event, I'm planning to catch it by the tail when Python Month ends. Python is a great language, and I'm determined to take it down in the future.
- Hand to hand with you a netease cloud music home page - tools
- Take you rolled a netease holding cloud music home | adapter
- Hand in hand with you a netease Cloud Music home page (3)
- Hand in hand with you a netease Cloud Music home page (2)
- Hand in hand with you a netease Cloud Music home page (I)
- Should I comment my code? Write and you lose
- Codable release so long I did not learn, touch the fish is cool, ah ~ just play
- IOS handles network data elegantly, do you? Why don't you read this
- UICollectionView custom layout! Just read this one
Please have a drink ☕️ like + follow oh ~
After reading, remember to give me a like oh, have ? have power
Follow the public account -- HelloWorld Jieshao, the first time to push new postures
Finally, creation is not easy, if it is helpful to everyone, I hope everyone likes support, what questions can also be discussed in the comment area ? ~