Chrome is the most popular browser. When you come across a favorite link while browsing the Web, people tend to bookmark it for later return. Over time, a lot of web sites will accumulate. When reinstalling or replacing a computer, we usually export our bookmarks from the old computer and import them into the new one, which is cumbersome. If you forget to export it, your bookmark list that you've accumulated over the years could go up in flames, leaving you to rue the day. In fact, Chrome has a built-in bookmark sync function. Once you log in to your Google account, all the synchronization will be done in the background automatically. Even if you switch to a new computer, after logging in to your Google account, the bookmark data will be automatically downloaded to the new computer. For some reason, although the function is good, domestic users can not enjoy it, it is a pity.
Now all that will be a thing of the past: Chinese users will be able to sync their Chrome bookmarks.
Of course, I'm not going over the wall, and neither are we. So how do you synchronize bookmarks? Chrome bookmark Sync (Bm.famend.cn) is a new extension for Chrome. The latest version is 0.3.
It works exactly like Chrome's sync feature, which automatically syncs to the cloud when a user adds, modifies or deletes a bookmark. When different computers log into the same account, their bookmark lists are automatically merged. It is also very convenient to use. After installing the plug-in, you can log in by scanning wechat.
- Download the installation file chrome_sync.crx from the Chrome bookmark Sync website (bm.famend.cn).
- Open Chrome and enter Chrome :// Extensions in the address box to open the extension page.
- On the Extension page, open "Developer Mode" in the upper right and click the "Reload" button.
4. Drag the chrome_sync. CRX file you downloaded in Step 1 to this page. The Chrome bookmark sync TAB appears.
Using the step
- Click on the Chrome bookmark Sync icon on the Chrome toolbar to bring up the login box (as shown below).
- With a swipe of wechat, you can log in and automatically synchronize data to the cloud.
How about it? Is it convenient?!
Chrome bookmarks sync